Raptors Spring 2023 Baseball
6U - AA
Early Bird Registration Fee - $375 (Uniforms are NOT included) 10/15/2022 - 12/31/2022
Regular Registration Fee - $475 (Uniforms are NOT included) 1/1/2023 - 2/28/2023
- Only parents, legal guardians or persons 18 years of age or older can enter information for this program. If you are not at least 18 years old and you wish to register, you will need to have a parent or guardian fill in the following forms.
Eligibility - All individual player(s) or teams are welcome to participate, except for high school players. Raptors Athletics serves the territories of Castle Rock, Castle Pines, Castle Pines North, Sedalia, Larkspur and Monument. Any athlete living outside of these areas is deemed to be considered out of territory, and the team roster will be adjusted to reflect in territory requirements.
- All players must be registered and paid.
- No unregistered or non-rostered players can play in any game for any reason. This is a strict rule and will be enforced due to liability reasons. Coaches have no authority to authorize any unregistered or non-rostered players to participate. All players must be rostered and approved by the AYL Raptors Delegate as well as AYL VP of Baseball.
- Must have a copy of players birth certificate available
- This program is restricted to participants born between 5/1/2016 to 4/30/2018.
- Requests to play up one (1) age group will need to be submitted in writing to the Raptors Director of Baseball for approval.
- The head coach of the team will also have to approve the request of rostering a younger player. Submittal of a request to play up an age group is not a guarantee of approval of the request.
- No player may play up more than one age group. I.E. An athlete whose birthday falls in the 8U date range will not be allowed to play on a 10U team. They may submit a request to play on a 9U team only.
- Players may only request to play up an age group. No Player will be eligible to play down in a lower age group.
- 5 -Year-olds within the date range are allowed to play, but Raptors will limit the total number of 5-year-olds to 3 per team in this age group.
- Teams will have an ideal participation of 12 players per roster
Coach / Team / Player Requests - Requests to play with a coach, player or team will be accepted and encouraged (available in form request upon registration), however such request cannot be guaranteed.
- Coaches have final approval of requests based on the requested list provided
- Teammate requests will be accepted as much as possible, however not all requests can be honored
- Teams formed and assignments published in February 2022.
ALL 5/6U baseball is coach pitch baseball and AA National only.
Coaches interested in registering full or partial teams, please contact Collin Cacchione at Collin@raptorsathletics.org.
If you are interested in coaching please also contact Collin Cacchione at Collin@raptorsathletics.org and be prepared to inform of which age group and division, prior coaching experience, and be available for an interview. We are looking to fill coaching roles for the Spring 2023 season and continue in to fall.
For more information about the season click Spring Baseball under the registration tab along the top.
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE ALREADY FULL FOR 5-YEAR-OLDS
Base Cost: $475.00
born between: 05/01/2016 and 04/30/2018
NOTE: This program is currently only accepting waitlisted registrations. Register for the current waitlist by clicking the Join Waitlist button below.