Individual registration is open for Winter Training
Follow the link to be taken to Front Range Baseball Academy's website to sign up for our winter training camps.
With three baseball training facilities now in the Castle Rock/Larkspur area, we did our due diligence to find the best training experience available for our athletes. That said, Raptors is pleased to continue our joint venture with Front Range Baseball Academy to offer two winter training camps for this upcoming season.
Front Range Baseball Academy has created winter training camp plan to help us develop all of our Raptors Athletes no matter of their age or experience. They will make sure that proper technique and fundamentals are taught in a easy and fun way for all to learn from. They will customize the instruction for all players to make sure to maximize abilities and potential for the 2022 spring season.
Please see Front Range Baseball Academy’s website to register for these fantastic opportunities.
Front Range Baseball has expanded their offerings this winter to support Raptors Baseball. Front Range has assembled an expanded slate of programs for you to choose from this winter. These include:
- Winter Session I - 6 weeks of programming offered on Sundays beginning November 7th and ending December 19th (Excludes Thanksgiving weekend).
- Winter Session II - 8 weeks of programming offered on Sundays beginning January 16th and ending March 6th.
- Complete Cycle - Offered alongside each of the Winter Sessions these week night sessions focus specifically on Throwing/Pitching and Hitting
- Clinics - Offered on Saturdays and weeknights these sessions will focus on position specific skills.
- Strength and Conditioning
- Coach Programming - These sessions are free for Raptors coaching staff and are designed to help develop their skills as coaches.
The Winter Sessions will be held on Sundays will focus on a broad set of baseball skills. The program will rotate these skills from week to week and will include hitting, throwing/pitching, ground ball work, outfield work, base running, strength & conditioning, and speed & agility.
The Complete Cycle program focuses specifically on Throwing/Pitching and Hitting and is offered multiple evenings per week. Front Range are offering programs that allow you to attend once or twice a week.
The Clinic schedule will be released shortly. It will include short duration programs of 3 to 4 weeks in length offered on Saturdays and weeknights. These sessions will include offerings for Catchers, Outfielders, Middle Infielders, First Basemen, and Third Basemen.
Strength and Conditioning sessions will be offered multiple times per week at Front Range's recently added Performance Gym.